It finally happened. Yesterday the Genesis 2 Church had court at the Federal Courthouse in Miami. Miami is only 50 miles from where I live in South Florida. I took a drive with another member of my organization to see this happen. Unfortunately, it was a closed hearing. We knew this was a possibility. It was an emergency hearing to determine if the temporary injunction on the sale and promotion of MMS would become permanent. FDA Warning Letter Today it was released that there was a preliminary injunction placed on Genesis 2 Church: “‘Genesis 2 Church now has been banned from selling, promoting, signposting, distributing MMS Chlorine Diixide bleach! They cannot:
‘label, hold, and/or distribute any drug, including but not limited to MMS, that does not have an approved new drug application pursuant to 21.’
1. The United States’ motion for a preliminary injunction (DE 3) is GRANTED.
2. Upon entry of this Order, Defendants and each and all of their directors, officers, agents, representatives, employees, successors, assigns, attorneys, and any and all persons in active concert or participation with any of them (hereinafter, “Associated Persons”) who receive actual notice of this Order, shall not, during the pendency of this action, directly or indirectly, label, hold, and/or distribute any drug, including but not limited to MMS, that does not have an approved new drug application pursuant to 21 U.S.C. § 355(b) or abbreviated new drug application pursuant to 21 U.S.C. § 355(j), or an investigational new drug application in effect for its use pursuant to 21 U.S.C. § 355(i), or any drug that is misbranded within the meaning of 21 U.S.C. § 352.
3. Upon entry of this Order, Defendants and Associated Persons, shall not, directly or indirectly, violate 21 U.S.C. § 331(k) by causing any drug, including but not limited to MMS, to become misbranded within the meaning of 21 U.S.C. § 352(a) and/or (f)(1) after shipment of one or more of its components in interstate commerce.
4. Upon entry of this Order, Defendants and Associated Persons shall immediately refrain from disposing of or transferring any assets that may interfere with implementation of payment of restitution to consumers who purchased Defendants’ drugs, should the Court ultimately order such restitution payments in its final judgment in this matter.
5. Upon entry of this Order, Defendants and Associated Persons are prohibited from destroying, discarding, altering, transferring or otherwise making unavailable any document or record in electronic format or otherwise within their custody or control that are related to (a) MMS; (b) misbranded drugs; and/or (c) unapproved new drugs.
6. Representatives of FDA shall be permitted, without prior notice and as and when FDA deems necessary, to inspect Defendants’ places of business and take any other measures necessary to monitor and ensure continuing compliance with the terms of this Order. During such inspections, FDA representatives shall be permitted to: have immediate access to buildings, including but not limited to 2014 Garden Ln, Bradenton, FL 34205-5274 (the “Facility”), equipment, raw ingredients, in-process materials, finished products, containers, packaging material, labeling, and other promotional material therein; take photographs and make video recordings; take samples of Defendants’ in-process or unfinished and finished products, containers, packaging material, labeling, and other promotional material; and examine and copy all records relating to the labeling, holding, and distribution of any and all drugs and their components. The inspections shall be permitted upon presentation of a copy of this Order and appropriate credentials. The inspection authority granted by this Order is separate and apart from, and in addition to, the authority to make inspections under the FDCA, 21 U.S.C. § 374.
7. Defendants shall bear the cost of any inspections, analytical work, and supervisory activities that FDA deems necessary to evaluate Defendants’ compliance with any of the terms of this Order.
8. Defendants shall post a copy of this Order in a common area at the Facility and at any other location at which Defendants conduct business and shall ensure that the Order remains posted for as long as the Order remains in effect.
9. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the United States shall promptly provide notice of this action and this Order to Defendants by attempting service at last known email addresses and physical addresses. Pursuant Rule 65(c) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, United States of America shall not be required to post security for the instant action. DONE AND ORDERED in chambers in Miami, Florida, this 1st day of May, 2020.'”
Not only did MMS get banned, but the Genesis 2 Church is being held in Contempt of Court for violating the temporary injuction !
THIS MATTER is before the Court on the United States’ motion for an order to show cause why Defendants should not be held in contempt (DE 23). The Court determines that a hearing is required to consider the issues raised in Plaintiff’s motion.” Congratulations to everyone involved. WE DID IT! Reminders why MMS is dangerous: